Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Six Month Photoshoot






Right before Moses was born I saw the work of Melanie Mansfield. I just LOVED her photography and the way she seemed to really capture the individuality of the people she was working with. We did Moses' shoot a couple of weeks ago and I am thrilled with the way the pictures turned out. I was a little concerned because Moses seemed a little off that afternoon (he couldn't stay sitting up for some reason!), but you would never know by these pictures!




3 comments:

  1. These couldnt be more fantastic, amazing, beautiful, studly.... and the list goes on. LOVE THEM.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM.
    Did I mention I love them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already told you in the email and on facebook but I'll say it again- LOVE the pictures. He is such a cutie patooty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are awesome Stella! Your little man is such a cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete