Friday, February 20, 2009

Six months old this week!


Six months old this week! We went to our well child visit and they said he looks great! He is 17.9lbs (50 percentile) and 28.5 inches long (97 percentile). He also had to get two shots for his immunizations. I know like all mothers I HATE this but he didn't even cry! I was so releived because I know how important the vaccinations are.

I have also noticed a little bulge where the bottom teeth should be coming in. He has been restless sleeping at night so I think they are bothering him some. He will probably have a little tooth soon.

We have taken off the hammock part of his tub since he is sitting up so well. This lets him splash and play more at bath time. He discovered splashing last week at my mom's house. We gave him a bath in the sink and he discovered all the fun that slapping the water could make!

I was right about him starting to show signs of pulling up. Yesterday, Moses was scooting around the living room near our entertainment center. I turned to pick up a toy and he was on his knees holding on to the bottom shelf. EEEK! I have a feeling we will be doing some baby proofing this weekend. He also is enamored with the marble around the fireplace. Probably because it is cool and shiney.

He is eating all sorts of fruits and vegetables and meal time and he is doing well getting three solid feedings and around four sessions of nurisings a day. Feedings are definately harder when he is teething!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed our time with you guys yesterday. Moses is so sweet! Tanner loves him and I can't wait to see them playing tag with one another. It won't be long! Congrats on a wonderful appointment- he sure is thriving!

    ReplyDelete