
Well as Forrest Gump would say, "We are not relation," but we claim the Wilmington branch of the Barker family. Thanks to Jeff, Daniel is our pseudo brother and on Saturday he got hitched to his girlfriend Catherine. They had their reception at Brett's personal favorite place on earth, Vaughn Towers at Carter Finley Stadium. It was so special being there with them that day. You could tell how excited they are to be starting their lives together. It was also great to spend some time with Jeff who is now living in Dallas. I definitely miss his sense of humor! Here are some pics below.


As for Moses, he spent the evening with his hot date Blair Winter. Thanks for rescuing us Blair! You were the answer to my two week plus baby sitter prayers!
Girl, if you ever need a sitter, please do not hesitate to call me. I would love to watch Moses for you!
ReplyDeleteDitto - I'm happy to watch him when you're in a pinch. Cute little thing.
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea for them to have the reception at Vaughn Towers!! I love the photo of you out in the stands. And I had not heard about Blair and Moses' date. How sweet! :)
ReplyDelete