This weekend I really wanted to take Moses to experience the real sand. He's been to the pool and out on the boat but I wanted him to get a feel of the sand between...well everything! We took him on the boat to Coast Guard Island and let him loose. Of course he had to taste the sand a few times and finally realized that it was not for him. It was a great day, but a little hot. We stayed for a couple of hours which was just long enough for a first trip. We have been spending a lot of time in Moses' baby pool that Mimi and Papa got for him. Apparently, this pool is clothing optional.


To complicate the beginning of our trip, Moses is now cutting two more teeth. I knew something was off when he was running a fever late in the day and early evening with no other symptoms. And then he was just plain CRANKY for two days. I finally got a good look the other day and saw that the teeth next to his top fronts are break through. And his current favorite teether? Cold watermelon! My sweet and great sleeping boy is slowly making his way back. I am definitely looking forward to that!
Isn't it such a relief that he loves the beach? Have a great vacation!!
ReplyDelete