Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ten Months Old

Happy ten months Moses!! I think personality would be the word to sum up this age. Moses has started making the funniest faces and doing hilarious things. What's he up to? Well...

- He climbed our stairs all by himself (Mommy helped him down)
- Starting to take steps!
- Standing on his own. He can sometimes stand on his own with out pulling up.
- Eating all sorts of different things! He recently tried watermelon, pasta with meatballs, pancakes, waffles, blueberries, oranges, pineapple, and scrambled eggs.
- He can open drawers and cabinets (has also figured out one of the child proof latches)
- Loves to climb
- His favorite room to play in is our bathroom. He loves to take all my shoes off the shelves.
- Thinks looking in the mirror is soooo funny.
- Loves to push things and walk behind them.
- Has started stacking things

I am sure there is a lot I'm leaving out, so if you know my little one leave a comment about what you like to see him do! We go to the doctor on Monday for a weight check so I will have that information soon.

1 comment:

  1. He sounds a lot like Tanner and if that's the case, get ready. It doesn't stop or ever slow down. All I do is chase after him but you are right- such a fun age! Moses is too cute for his own good!

    ReplyDelete