Friday, July 17, 2009

11 Months Old!

What a big boy we have! I swear the weeks are coming closer and closer together. I think Moses is already starting to make his way into toddler behavior. (Would you like some cheese with that whine?) No matter what, he is still my baby boy. What is he up to? Well..

- Taking more and more steps!
- Can stand up without pulling up.
- Loves to wave and say hey and bye.
- Can tell you "All Done!" saying and signing at the same time.
- Loves opening and closing cabinet doors and drawers
- Starting to work on puzzles
- Hums and sings to himself while playing alone
- No more baby food! Eating all regular food.
- Favorite foods are: grilled sandwiches, pineapple, ground beef, spaghetti
- Some trouble sleeping this month. Getting better though.
- Two new teeth, almost four.
- Loves playing in the pool.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out, so if you know of something he does leave a comment and let everyone know! I can't believe that I will be writing about him being a year old in just one month. I ordered his birthday invitations a few days ago and can't wait to plan his very first birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. ONE YEAR OLD already?! Where does the time go? Love you both!

    ReplyDelete