Monday, July 6, 2009

What I did on my Summer Vacation

by Moses J. Barker
I invented lots of new games. I love racing down the hall at Mimi and Papa's house. It is fun when people chase me. I laugh and scream. Sometimes I like to open the doors and see if someone is hiding. I also like for people to jump out and get me.

We went to the park! Daddy and I pretended to be funny people

Of course I had to play on the swings. It's my favorite. I let everyone take a turn pushing me. I even sat with everyone while they had a turn on the swings. I guess grown up people like to play at the park too. After the swings we went down the slides.

This is my new favorite toy. It is called a Swiffer. It is really a toy for the big people but Mimi fixed one for me so I can play too. I really like to move it around while Mimi fold clothes. It makes her really happy to see me playing with it.
Mommy's camera battery died when we went to Aunt Hattie's house to go swimming. I had the best time! We played in the pool and splashed. Then I sat with Aunt Hattie and played with a water bottle. She talked to me and made me laugh a lot!
I also tried lots of new things to eat while I was gone. I had french toast for breakfast and sometimes as a treat after dinner. Mommy makes me toasted sandwiches with turkey, cheese, and spinach. She also puts spinach in my quesadillas. I had lots of fruit too. I ate watermelon just about every day. I also had kiwi and cantaloupe. It was all yummy! I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment