The doctor was very impressed with his talking and mobility. He actually said "thank you" to the nurse after she weighed him (I thanked her and he repeated). She looked stunned! He did fine with they pricked his finger, but when they made him be still to get the blood he was very unhappy and wiggly. Then it was shot time. YUCK! He actually had five. They wanted to go ahead and do the flu shot. Since he has almost quit nursing I agreed. He cried during the shots, but afterwards I picked him up and he was fine. He had some Tylenol when we got home and took a great nap. Since Nana was in town, we were treated to Moses' first Japanese hibachi experience. He was not too sure at first but got into it as soon as he was served some food. Thanks Nana!
No comments:
Post a Comment