
Have I ever written on my blog how much I love the fair? Well, I do. I get super excited about it. I love to eat and people watch and I think that's pretty much why the fair was invented. My little man is taking after me so he had a blast too. I so excited my mom decided to come up for the day to join us. Brett even took a half day so he wouldn't miss out. Moses was a little hesitant at first, but as soon as he saw the "DUCKS!" he started getting into it.

My friend Andrea had her daughter's silhouette done last year so I really wanted to find the guy to do Moses'. After his one year photo shoot, I was unsure how this was going to work, but the man assured me it only takes three minutes. I'm thinking, uhhh we might have three seconds! He shocked me by actually being pretty good and cooperating. I was so happy with the results! He has the sweetest profile.

Flip to
here to see this time last year!
We mostly ate our way through the fair. Moses tried a corn dog, Al's french fries, a very small bite of deep fried oreo, ham biscuit, corn on the cob and a little homemade ice cream. Moses' favorite thing? All the people. He waved and babbled and smiled the entire time!
No comments:
Post a Comment