Thursday, November 12, 2009

Germs...Ewww

The only way to slow my little man down? A temperature of 104.3F. YUCK. I knew something was wrong when all we wanted to do was snuggle with me. We quickly made a run to the pediatrician's office. And one exam, a blood draw, urinalysis, flu swab, shot of antibiotics, and three hours later they determined he probably had the very early stages of a virus. Thank the LORD the flu test was negative.

Since I did not feel that great this morning, Brett took him back to the doctor today. He received another shot and work up. His blood levels are still off so I am taking him back to the doctor tomorrow. Luckily he is acting much more like himself today.

I'm thinking it is going to be a long cold and flu season!!

3 comments:

  1. We are puny at my house too! UGH! Hope ya'll feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stokes has a bad cold too. I hope Moses' virus hurries up and runs it course. We need him back to normal ASAP! Hope you all feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better Moses. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete