
Last night I had reached the end of my rope. Moses and I had been cooped up with illness or low immune systems for almost three weeks. I emailed Amanda and begged her to meet us somewhere before Moses' doctor appointment. It was just what we needed. It was a beautiful fall day at the park! We played on the swings and walked around all the ramps and tires. Cameron even helped push Moses on the swings. She is such a big help!

After the park, we went for some lunch. Cameron showed Moses how to dip his french fries in the ketchup. It makes fries so much better! Thank you Cameron and Amanda for rescuing us! We needed it! We can't wait to see all our playgroup friends on Friday!
P.S. Amanda, what do you think about the first picture for a save the date? I think Moses has a lot of competition!
No comments:
Post a Comment