The stomach bug. YUCK. It officially crawled into our house Thursday. I'm hoping that it as been exterminated. Toddlers do not know how to tell you they are going to puke. YUCK again. Bless his heart he really does not understand what is going on. Brett and I also have been battling this stomach thing as well. I am living a stir crazy life and ready for it to be done! I hate the thought of giving this virus to someone else so we are sitting tight for at least another day.
Regarding the above picture, well, first of all I would like to say I promise I dress my child. But at dinner we tend to eat messy foods. And of course toddlers are messy eaters so I usually strip him to avoid too much trouble. But, we are going through a stage where Moses loves to put on his coat and boots and walk around the house (and/or beg to go outside or go somewhere). I think he is very ready for some warm weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment