Thursday, July 15, 2010

The End of Vacation

Towards the end of our beach vacation, Auntie Amber came to visit. She was SO sweet to bring Moses some beach toys. I even got to have some beach time with her while Moses and Daddy took a nap.

We also took some time to take Moses to the aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. At first he wasn't too excited. I honestly think that he was afraid that the fish could get him (thus the reason for the pacifier out in public). Once he realized that he was "safe" he ran around shouting "Catch fish!"

After chasing fish, we took Moses to eat at El's Drive in where he accidentally had a burger El's way (mustard, chili, onions and slaw). I didn't think he would eat it, but he could not get enough.

We had a great time at the beach and really enjoyed having Brett to ourselves for a week. I was SO sad to see him go back to work. We had such a nice time "vacationing" at my parents and then hanging out with each other at home. It has been so weird this week being back on schedule. Hope we can do it again sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment