Moses has officially pooped in the potty! It was one time, and it hasn't happened since but it is still a big deal! I think we'll officially start potty training this fall. We have a lot of changes taking place. As you can see we still have some items to learn to live without and he will start preschool in September. I'm hoping that since he will be one of the youngest in his class he will see other children going and that will make him interested. Right now he will tell us that he needs to "try potty." We'll get there soon I'm sure!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Going Potty!
Moses has officially pooped in the potty! It was one time, and it hasn't happened since but it is still a big deal! I think we'll officially start potty training this fall. We have a lot of changes taking place. As you can see we still have some items to learn to live without and he will start preschool in September. I'm hoping that since he will be one of the youngest in his class he will see other children going and that will make him interested. Right now he will tell us that he needs to "try potty." We'll get there soon I'm sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment