
I tried to take a good picture of him, but he was particularly upset with me because I wouldn't let him take out all of his outdoor toys so he went and stood in the grass to try and make me mad.
After sleeping an hour later than he normally does, we got ready and headed to school. He had a good time waiting for school to open. A lot of the boys and girls had Toy Story shoes, bags, and shirts so we made quick friends. Moses looked in the window with some other kids and they kept knocking for the teachers to let them in!We got to his class and hung up his bag and he made a bee line for the toys. I spoke really quickly to the teachers before waking over to give him a kiss and tell him bye. Since he was happy and content I decided to go. I heard no crying when I walked down the hall so I guess he is ok! I'm proud of both of us for being so grown up!
That's awesome! I know he is going to have so much fun at school! Hope you and the family are doing well!!
ReplyDelete