What a treat! I couldn't tell much because it was a very basic ultrasound machine with a tiny screen, but I can spot a beating heart! I then had some blood work done and received my flu shot. I love going to the doctor while I'm pregnant and seeing all the wonderful staff at Blue Ridge. THEY ARE AWESOME!
So here are some pregnancy updates.
Symptoms: Nausea has decreased a lot. I still have to take medication to keep it at bay. I also have to be very careful not to try and do too much. Also having a bitter taste in my mouth when I eat. Still exhausted all the time. When does this second trimester energy boost kick in?!
Weight Gain: Total weight gain of 4lbs. EEEK! Need to lay off the junk. Wearing some maternity things but today not wearing any. I feel like I look like I've just gained a lot of weight!
Cravings: Nothing too crazy. Actually bland food is best now. I have a glass of OJ every night before bed. I did have a covered dish meeting last night and ate lots of YUMMY stuff.
What I miss: My energy and my taste!
We have about 25 more weeks to go!! On November 23 we will find out the sex of Baby B!! I am so ready for it! I'm trying to find something can put in the sidebar of the blog so people can vote. Can someone help me out? I know what my guess is....BOY!
Ummm.... for some reason, I'm guessing girl this time but I'm always wrong so don't go by that! Google something like poll/widgets for blog. Maybe something will pop up!
ReplyDelete