Although we found out about Sutton on Tuesday, Brett and I decided to wait until Thursday to tell our family and friends (with a few exceptions!). Our parents tried everything to get us to tell (pestering, guessing, and even bribing). Everyone was guessing girl including our mothers. We bought a little onesie that said "little brother" and put it in a box and let Grand Mollie open it as soon as we got to her house for Thanksgiving. I think everyone was really surprised!
As far as my doctor's appointment, it was great. I saw Dr. Gunter who I LOVE. The baby looked great on the ultrasound. The tech even mentioned how active he looked. He wiggled around and we were able to get some good pictures that I promise I will try to scan this week.
As far as I am concerned, I gained another 1.5lbs which puts my total weight gain around 6lbs. This I am sure will change greatly when I go back since it will be right after the holidays! The only problem was my iron level. It has been slowly nose diving so they put me on iron supplements. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK. I am not enjoying the side effects.
I am still feeling SO much better. I am not having as many moments of nausea and weakness and my energy is picking up. My emotions have been whirlwind because of the sad and happy news delivered in one week, but I guess that is to be expected.
My mom and I spent this afternoon going through all of Moses' clothes and figuring out what Sutton will need. We've also starting trying to figure out what to do about the nursery and other things. My nesting is kicking in big time!
I can't wait to meet this baby boy. I guess it's my lot in life to be surrounded by sweet boys!
Love the name Stella...Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Welcome to the 2 boys club! I love being the only girl around and I am sure you will too
ReplyDeleteI agree! Welcome to the 2 boys club! Wouldn't have it any other way!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Stella! Moses will have so much fun having a little brother to play with. I love his name!
ReplyDeleteYippee!! When I wrote you the card last week, I almost wrote Stella, Brett, Moses, and Baby S... then I slapped myself silly thinking, 'duh it is baby b!" Actually it is both a Baby S & B!! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete