Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beach Date

I've been trying to make time for my buddy as much as I can. Sometimes after dinner I'll take him for a quick trip to the store or for a walk outside so we can have some time alone. Last week, I went to stay with my parents for a few days because Brett was out of town. I was so disappointed that the last time we were down I did not get to see him play on the beach so, I asked mom if she could watch Sutton so Mo-man and I could have some beach time together. It was so fun! I loved having that time with him! We played in the sand, had snacks and jumped in the waves (P.S. I learned to play with a toddler at the beach you need a more supportive bathing suit than normal, especially post baby.) I think mom had a great time watching Sutton too!

I hope I can do this more this Summer with my big boy. It is hard being a nursing mother and making time for anyone, including yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment