Remember when I wrote about how you pooped all the time? Well, you now NEVER go! We've had to go give you a little "help" to go and are still working on regulating your little system. I hope it gets better soon.
We had you checked out today and you weigh 12lbs 10 oz (60th percentile) and are 24.5 inches long (75th percentile). All your numbers are right on track. You can sometimes be a lazy eater, but obviously you are getting enough to eat!
We had you checked out today and you weigh 12lbs 10 oz (60th percentile) and are 24.5 inches long (75th percentile). All your numbers are right on track. You can sometimes be a lazy eater, but obviously you are getting enough to eat!Your sleep habits are starting to form. You are ready to go to sleep most nights sometime between 7-7:30pm. You will usually sleep until around 3am, sometimes waking up around 1am for a paci reposition. From 3:30 to 6:30am you are in and out of sleep before you finally wake up for good. You watch everyone get ready for their day and eat breakfast. About the time we are already to start our tasks, you are ready for your morning nap! Some days you will sleep from 9-11am and others for not as long. You wake up for some "lunch" and more play time. Afternoon naps have not been established as well yet. You and your brother keep me on my toes and like to be asleep after different times. The witching hour is getting better and I am trying to get you to cat nap before "dinner time."
Baby boy I just can't get enough of you! I cherish every moment that I get to spend being your mama!
I love him!! We had to give some Camille some "help" too at that age... the joys of parenthood! Ha! Hope to see you and the cutie pies soon!
ReplyDelete