Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lots to Celebrate

So much has happened this week that I wan to properly document it all. I am going to try and write each day to properly give each event it's due. We've had birthday celebrations (one a surprise), a baby dedication, and lots of little life events in between. To make things more exciting, I have a mystery for you all to guess (LDT does this often and it is SO fun). This week our household is going to grow by two. Let the gossip and guessing fly in the comments box!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have had lots of fun events for your family! Can't wait to hear all about them! And my guess is that Moses is getting some type of new pet (or 2 I guess) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking pet too, but maybe the school pet? But it's too early for any type of school holiday. Maybe you're borrowing someone elses' pet? Either way, I'm excited for you and your boys!!! -LDT

    ReplyDelete