Today was a doozy. Sutton is getting his first teeth and not sleeping well. It has been a challenge to get anything done and I feel like the house is a wreck. I'm still struggling with potty training (#2) with Moses. He is also in to everything and so impulsive. I dropped a roll of toilet paper in the potty and a full jar of baby food...which splattered on the floor, wall, and windows.
I didn't scream, fuss, or yell why me. Not once. Because today, I have a sweet friend who is wishing she was cleaning up a mess and dealing with everyday little boy problems. This mommy has lost one of her precious sons. He is with Jesus and joyous in heaven, but his family is missing him so. I can't imagine losing a child and my heart breaks for them. If you read this blog would you say a prayer for them? Pray for their strength and healing and for to joy to return to their home.
Tomorrow, we will go to bible study and do our best to praise God and lift them up in prayer. Tomorrow, they will hold a celebration of his life and embrace friends and family. Tomorrow, I will have more maddening mommy moments and I pray I will remember what is important in this life and the next.
I got your e-mail and am so sorry for your friend. Thinking of them today. - Lindsey T.
ReplyDelete