Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving and Cuteness

 Mommy fail.  I did not take a single photo on Thanksgiving day.  So I will post these completely unrelated cute photos of my children.  We did have a nice Thanksgiving.  Everyone came to us and we had a relaxing meal.  Moses went home for the weekend with his Nana and Pops and the rest of us participated in some Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping.  I think everyone really enjoyed it!
We ended up taking Sutton with us to the football game on Saturday and he was an ANGEL.  He slept the first half and watched the crowd during the second half.  He literally lasted the entire game and did not cry once!  One thing is for certain, he missed his big brother!  I loved how excited he was to have him home.  Moses would probably not tell you, but he missed his brother too!

No comments:

Post a Comment