Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trick or Treat!

 Moses was SO excited this year about Halloween and trick or treating.  If this is any indication of how his excitement level is going to be with Christmas we are in trouble!   The boys actually had two Halloween costumes.  I bought them all at the consignment sale and probably spent a total of $15 for them.  So, we played dress up all day! (Really we've been playing dress up for weeks!)  We went to see some friends in the afternoon and Moses was spiderman and Sutton was a pumpkin.
 And here are my two dragons ready to go trick or treating!  It was a cold and rainy night and Sutton was fighting a slight cold so conditions were not ideal.  We put them in the car and drove to a few houses and then Sutton and I went home.  Brett and Moses hit up several houses in the neighborhood and came home with a bucket full of candy.


I think he's had about 6 pieces of this candy in the last week or so.  I think just thought of it made him excited!  It was the first year he got the complete picture of what fun Halloween was all about.  Sutton was fine in his pumpkin but I think the dragon costume was a bit much for him.  He was happy to come home have his bottle and go to bed.  I know Moses is already thinking about trick or treating next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment