Saturday, March 30, 2013

March Madness

 It's been March Madness here at the Barker house.  And I'm not talking basketball.  I've been sick pretty much every single day this month and have finally resigned myself to some down time so I can hopefully get better.  Other than that, here is the rest of our maddening month.  It's never dull.
 One afternoon I found Moses asleep wrapped up in a blanket outside of his door.  He said it was comfortable.
 Sutton is obsessed with shoes.  He wants you to wear them and he wants to wear them.  He likes to mix it up during the day so my floor always looks like this.
 Sutton and his new use for a Happy Meal box.  He loves it.
 I survived another consignment sale.  I'm telling you it was extremely hard to crawl out of bed early in the morning and leave these two.  Sutton is a snuggle baby for sure.
 We painted!  No more yellow and red.  I do admit I kind of miss the red, but I am totally in love with the grey......goes great with our view!
 Anytime the weather swings in our favor we go outside.  It has been few and far between but boy does it make these boys happy.
 But, mostly it has been rainy and cool lately.  Really hard while the interior was being painted so we had a few movie afternoons.  Sutton is OBSESSED with the minions on Despicable Me.  He calls them "bababa" because of the preview that is currently out for the second installment.
 This is my builder boy.  He can sit forever and make towers.  He's actually really good at if for his age.
 Moses put together this "disguise" so I couldn't find him.   Who dat?
 Another new thing for this little boy?  No diapers/no clothes and loving sitting on the potty.  Let me just say this is not my idea AT ALL.  I have no idea why he wants to do it.  He will sit on the potty, wipe, giggle, and jump off.  Then was his hands and brush his teeth.  Then repeat fifty times.
 Moses decided to see what Sutton would do if he dangled his favorite toy just out of reach.  Part of being a big brother is torturing I guess.
Sutton has been super snuggly lately.  Loving to sleep with us and nap in my arms if he can.  He cuddles right up and holds on tight.  Treasuring this time with him...he will be TWO in one week!

1 comment: