Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Joelle Gets Married!





 It was wedding time!  I feel like Jo's engagement flew by and all of a sudden we were at her wedding weekend.  We started off with a Bridesmaids Luncheon at the Oceanic.  So yummy and fabulous.  It was great to sit, joke, and laugh.  And of course Mag's question "what about the gift?" was priceless.  She was referring to the gift to the groom, everyone else thought it was about the bridesmaids gift.  Made for lots of laughing.  Our REAl gift was the fab new gold hobo clutch wallet with some goodies inside.  It was like Oprah's favorite things..."And YOU get a bag and YOU get a bag!!  Wait!  Stop!  Look in that bag....Earrings!  Now everyone squeal!"  Seriously, it felt like that!
 Here are Erin and I at the Rehearsal Dinner and party.  Everything went so smoothly!  I mean Joelle is the world's best bridesmaid so I never had my doubts.  Erin and I did a cute toast together filling Andrew in on all things MC03.  You just had to experience.



More fabulousness?  The hair and makeup folks.  I mean Erin and I showed up with Pinterest photos and they looked at them briefly and said, "ok! we got that"  And Oh my word they did.  Fantastic guys.  We enjoyed having them at our little getting ready party.




Jo, had so many details planned.  Her cutie hanger, amazing but comfortable shoes, monogrammed jumper that wasn't over the top but chic, oh and mimosas.  Had to have them with some chicken salad pre wedding time.


 Joelle had us all pick a dress in a sky blue.  They were not to be the same and non game from the same designer and she wanted us to pick a dress we liked and looked good in.  It worked out so well!  Helped we had the best little bride picking out everything else!  Check out those bouquets!

 The wedding itself was perfect.  Joelle's father not only walked her down the aisle, but also officiated part of the ceremony.  It made everything so special.  I managed to hold it together very well.  No mascara streaks.

Another plus?  After some great boogieing on the dance floor, Trolley Stop hot dogs were served.  These two were delighted to stuff their faces.
Jo's twin nieces were flower girls and they were the cutest!  At the church they asked where the "ringmaster" was.  Also during getting ready they asked what Aunt Jojo was going to do on their honeymoon.  Cuteness and adult laughter everywhere.


 Then it was time to run!  We waved our respective NC or SC flags as they ran out.  The long sidewalk from the Yacht Club to the awaiting getaway rickshaw.
Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Baysden.  I have never ever seen sweet Jo so happy in all my life.  Their first dance song, Home, was perfect.  "home is wherever I'm with you"  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment