Wednesday, Brett's mom came and we met her at Southpoint to do some shopping. We are having some family portraits done soon and I wanted to get Moses something to wear. We met Brett at PF Changs and had dinner. I had an awful ride home with Moses. I tried to feed him while we were eating but I did not realize something was wrong with the bottle so I thought he was not hungry. I ended up having to pull off the road in crazy traffic where I made the stopped up bottle discovery. We left Durham around 5:30 and I think we pulled up to the house around 7:30. YUCK!
On Thursday we did one of my favorite things in the world...LUNCH AT THE FAIR! We took Moses and strolled around and got some great food. Well I did, Brett had a cavity filled that morning so he was not much in the mood for corn on the cob and ham biscuits. After the fair we walked around the mall and then Brett went to the NCSU/FSU game.
Friday we took Moses for his 2 month check up. I made Brett go with me because I HATE when he has to get shots. He did fine though and mommy was ok too! He's up to 13lbs 7oz and is 25 3/4 inches long. He even rolled over for the doctor which he has never done before! He is holding his head up really well too
Last night we had Will and Emily, Brett's cousins over for dinner. We grilled burgers and got to catch up with them. They brought Moses a Furman tshirt which is so cute! Brett has started to get sick so fingers crossed that the rest of the family is safe! Enjoy the pictures below!
He's just so cute!! If you guys go to the next State game, let me know. We're always out there with our little girl.
ReplyDelete