After what I thought was going to be a busy week, Brett and I have been hit with really bad colds/sinus infections. Luckily they were staggered so we have been able to take care of each other. My mom came up Tuesday and spent the night to help with the baby. Since I am nursing Moses is getting all his anitbodies and from what I have read he (fingers crossed) will more than likely not get sick. But it also means that I cannot take OTC cold medication which means no sleep!
We did have to cancel our Thursday appointment to have our portraits made. I was really looking forward to it so I'm bummed! We will be going next week instead.
Pray for our health this week! We both need it!
I'm loving the new site!!!! I can't wait to read your updates! Welcome to the fun world of blogging!
ReplyDeleteHey girl...we've all got the cold too, including Julianne. I was told I could take Sudafed, so you may want to ask your doctor about that. I hope you start feeling better soon. Love the blog!
ReplyDelete