Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Boy do we love to pack a lot of travel into one weekend! Last week we visited both sets of grandparents. I feel very lucky that we can do this. So many people have to travle much furthur to see their parents. While we were visiting my parents we also got some professional pictures of Moses made as well as some family ones. He did so well! No tears and stayed awake the entire time. We also visited my dad's office and the studio where I danced. My friend Jessica had a baby a month before I did and Moses got to meet her! Well he slept through it all but she is a cutie!

We also made the trip to Wilmington where we got to spend some time with Judy and Vernon. We took Moses to the Riverwalk and watched some of the triathalon. We also squeezed in a little shopping. Needless to say Moses has a very tired Mommy and Daddy!

Moses is getting so big so fast. I knew it would happen but it still amazes me. Monday night he started rolling over consistantly when we put him on his belly. He coos and babbles a lot as well. It's fun when I am on the phone and people can hear him chatting. I think he is trying to grab his feet now too. He keeps bringing his knees up to his belly. He is so active and loves "marching his feet." I will try to figure out how to upload videos so everyone can see! Enjoy the pictures below!









No comments:

Post a Comment