Monday, November 17, 2008

Three months old!

Moses is three months old today and what a wonderful three months it has been. Moses went to his first football game this weekend. Brett thinks he is a good luck charm because we played well and won! It was so nice to see Julie and Travis and all our other tailgate buddies. I've missed them so much.




The little man has been doing great. We are starting crib sleep. The first three nights went very well. Slept through the night in the crib no problems. The next few days did not go as well. For some reason he has been pretty cranky in the afternoons and refusing to nap anywhere but in mommy's lap or bed. He begins the evening in his crib but eventually wakes up in the middle of the night and needs a little snack. This is making me tired! I guess it is all progress though!

As far as the rest of the sleep goes it changes daily. I have really been trying to make sure he gets a good morning and afternoon nap. I've learned and read that just because he may not want to nap doesn't mean he does not need it. The more he sleeps during the day, the better he will sleep at night. He goes down well but wakes up 15 or 20 mins later. I'm now starting to coax him back to sleep and not let him fight it. It makes our days better.


No comments:

Post a Comment