Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crib Sleep




So things are still going a little rough with the crib sleep this week. It seems we have gone backwards entirely. Hopefully this is just a growth spurt! Thought I would put up some pictures to give everyone a visual image of our struggles! This was nap time yesterday. Only a half an hour nap and a VERY hard time going to sleep last night. As I write this Moses is sleeping on the bed underneath his Baby Einstein. Almost forty mintues! I dare not wake him. Pray for us!


We also enjoyed some flakes yesterday. Riley the most! As far as her sleep, she thinks her new spot is the couch!




1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute that Riley is! Don't worry about the sleep. At least you're trying. Maybe it is a growth spurt and as soon as it passes, Moses will go back to sleeping in his crib! You're doing a great job, mama! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete