Saturday, November 22, 2008

Santa Visit

Thursday I met Carrie and Tanner, Jessica and John, and Andrea and Julianne for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was so great to swap stories and get advice. Moses is the youngest of the group, so I think I benefit the most. I am so thankful that Carrie and I have reconnected. She has been the biggest help and I don't know what I would without her advice.

After lunch, we took the kids to see Santa. Crabtree has an awesome Santa and they allow you to take pictures with your own camera so everything was free. We then went on to do a little shopping and luckily Moses slept almost the entire time. For some reason, he sleeps so well when we are anywhere but home!

It also looks like Moses is definately a good charm as Brett suspected. What a great win for the Pack! I think my little boy is going to be just like his daddy. He "jawed" at the TV for the entire game! It was hilarious! His little shrieks and babbles sounded like he was really yelling at the players. Maybe it will be warm enough next time to try him again. We need all the luck we can get! Below are some recent pics, enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Awww... I love ya, sista! I'm so glad we're close. We had such a fun day, even though Moses slept the whole time. Next time, we'll have to hang out at your house so he'll play and talk to us!

    ReplyDelete