Brett and Ben went to get drinks at half time and spotted David "Skywalker" Thompson sitting in our section. For those of you who don't know your college basketball history, David Thompson is probably the best college basketball player ever and he played at NC State. After debating whether we should bother him or not, Brett and I made our way over during a time out and David Thompson very graciously held Moses and talked to us for a few minutes.
On another note Moses rolled over from his back to his belly today. What a strong boy! As far as sleep goes....it doesn't. We are actually taking a little trip to the doctor tomorrow to talk about maybe introducing rice cereal and see if his reflux is worse. I need all the advice I can get!
Moses is already meeting famous people! WOW! SO glad you guys had fun! Hopefully the sleep situation will get better after you talk to the doctor. Keep me posted and give Mr Moses a kiss for me!
ReplyDeleteYeah Moses... big day for him! Meeting someone FAMOUS and rolling over. I love it!
ReplyDeleteHow cool that he had his picture with David Thompson!! We are jealous!!! :)
ReplyDelete