Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Well the only thing that I got any sort of use for was his weight, 15.5 lbs. Which in baby terms is HEAVY. We've up the dosage of the reflux medicine but no rice cereal in the bottle for now. He's fallen asleep once tonight only to wake up as soon as we put him in his crib. Had some crying and using me as his personal pacifier and the thing that has worked best was sitting in our laps watching basketball....seriously, he cried during time outs and half time.

As of now he is sitting next to me on the bed looking at me as if he has NO interest in going to bed. At least no tears! He did get a good nap while I ran some errands today. He slept right through lunch with daddy and a visit to the office. At this rate I don't know when I will get the house cleaned much less decorated for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I know exactly how you feel about being used as a pacifier. Good luck! You're doing a great job!!

    ReplyDelete