Things have been busy in our lives so I haven't posted much lately. The house is decorated and the tree is up! My parents came Saturday and spent the night. Mom and I worked on the rest of the decorations and dad spent most of the time playing with Moses. Babies have always loved dad and Moses is no exception. They were giggling and playing for a long time.
Since they were in town, Brett and I went to a Christmas party at the Hamilton's. It was so nice to get out for a few hours. It is still hard to leave him even for a few hours! I felt really bad because he was trying to go to sleep when we left, which means he was crying some. Of course, he was fine and Brett and I did ok too! Sleeping is getting better, slowly but surely.
On another note, this is the time last year I found out I was pregnant. I could not imagine then how wonderful life could be with a child. It has been wonderful for Brett and I and has done nothing but bring us closer together. It makes us very happy that every year as Christmas approaches we have a happy memory to make the holidays even more special. I hope everyone else is enjoying this joyous time of year. God Bless!
Stella-
ReplyDeleteHow fun that I found your blog this morning through Carrie's. Merry Christmas!
Send me your email address to mrs.tucktuck@gmail.com and I'll add y'all to our blog too (it's currently private).
www.tuckertrio.blogspot.com