Saturday, January 3, 2009

Anniversary Week!

Tuesday we will celebrate two years of marriage. Yippeee!!! So I am going to hopefully post some reflections of that weekend and honeymoon week as well as some of my favorite pictures. I am sure all of you have seen them a MILLION times but every girl thinks her wedding pictures are special and fabulous so please indulge me!

Getting married in January after the holidays was the best idea. No one really has plans and most people are kind of bummed that all the parties and fun are over. The only big fear I had about the entire thing was an ice storm. I wasn't worried about no one showing up, but that my poor father would be busy organizing power crews and not able to enjoy himself. Well, being that you can never tell what winter weather can be like in NC, we were very pleasantly surprised to be dealing with temps in the 70's. Who would have thought?

I spent the few days before the wedding holed up in a hotel with my buddy and maid of honor Joelle. SO MUCH FUN!! She was exactly the calming influence I needed. She even kidnapped my phone for two hours one day and insisted I nap. I also had a hotel full of friends and family for the rest of the weekend. It was wonderful. By the way. The pictures that I post are some my friend Holly took. My "professional" photographer is very old school and does a great album so I wanted some for online that I could share. She is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment