Monday, January 5, 2009

The night before...

I had a great time at our rehearsal dinner. I am pretty sure everyone else did too. We were the first people to book an even at the State Club. I was nervous because I always go on personal referrals for everything I do. It turned out to be absolutely beautiful. It was so nice to get to spend extra time with the people we were closest to that weekend.


I think what everyone remembers most about that night is the "Brett Barker Filibuster." Brett is not shy about talking and given even more liquid courage he can go on and on...and he did. We still laugh about it when Brett gives toasts at other weddings. We start giving him the wrap it up signal before he even gets started!I didn't want to leave when the limo came to get us. Joelle, Erin and I hopped in the car with my parents. That is when my parents learned that the three of us were still a little energized from all of our dancing and wine consumption. My favorite quote for the ride home.."Let's eat Doritos...because we can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment