Sunday, February 22, 2009

Go Furman!? Go Pack!

The thing this mommy loves most about Saturdays? Sleeping in! Well sleeping till around 9:30am. Usually on Saturdays Brett takes Moses when he gets up and they watch Sesame Street while I try to get a few extra hours of sleep. This is how I found them when I woke up. Seems they both of them needed some extra sleep too.
On these mornings I just never know what Brett will decide to dress Moses in. Seems he discoverd that Moses' Furman t-shirt fits! Will and Emily gave Moses a Furman tshirt shortly after he was born in the smallest size they could fine. I decided to take a picture for them. Well the little guy was definately into the photo session and just hammed it up as you can see.

Later that afternoon Brett and Moses had their first father/son activity. Of course an NC State game. Moses got an opportunity to see his first basketball ACC win thankgoodness. As for me, what does a woman with very little free time do when she gets four hours in the middle of the day to do whatever she wants. She cleans house of course!
After Brett and Moses got home we headed to Elizabeth and Shannon's to celebrate Shannon's birthday. Lucky for us Shannon cooked his famous BBQ pork even though it was his birthday. We are so glad he liked his gift a 10 pack of Kool-Aid!Sunday was brought with a grumpy baby. I can see the first glimmer of a tooth coming in. We had kind of a rough night and I can tell he is not very comfortable. Even a little grumpy he is still a sweet baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Moses- camera ham???
    Nah!!!! Love his Furman shirt!

    ReplyDelete