Sunday, February 8, 2009

ROOOAARRR and a Warm Weekend

This past week my little baby has turned into a little lion. He will grunt and roar. If you make the noise back at him he will laugh and make the noise again. It's really cute until we take him out in public and he grunts like crazy! My dad thinks this is especially funny.

We have also been enjoying nice warm weather! When Moses was born I was too sick to take him outside much. I feel like it went from warm to too cold way too fast and I just couldn't get him out. It has been so nice these past few days to take him out in his stroller and walk around. He just loves it and babbles and of course grunts and roars. I know that spring is still a few weeks away so we will just have to take advantage of this weather while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment