It's been awhile since I have blogged...basically because we have been busy. Moses is still doing well and is really trying to crawl now. He will get up on all fours and rock back and forth. He can scoot backwards but has not made any forward progress yet. I think it will be any day. We have moved the coffee table out of our living room to give him some room to roll around and play. He really enjoys this!
We also experienced our first sickness! Moses woke up Thursday morning with a runny nose and a very low grade fever. His temp was better the next day but we are still working with a runny nose. Today he had pretty much had it with us touching his face and trying to clean it up. On top of that, I think he is teething so drool is running too!
We had some picutres made today so sometime next week I will post link to his new gallery so you guys can get a "professional" look at how he is growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment