
After having the croup/a bad cold, Moses is back in action. As soon as he started feeling better (really even before), he started pulling into a standing poistion. First he used my knee but quickly figured out the couch works much better. So, no more mobile in the crib and this weekend we will probably lower it just in case. He is also really good at pushing to a sitting position from his belly and is really crawling not just scooting.

By far, my favorite new thing is the new babbles. Yesterday I was driving home and from the back seat I heard "mamammama." I thought I was going to have to pull over and kiss him. I thought, he won't do that again for days or weeks! He did a little bit of mmamamas and bababas when Brett got home but not nearly as clear as earlier. This morning I was talking to my mom and out of no where I got a good mamamamammama. His Mimi was SO excited to hear that! He kept it up for our cousin Emily and most of this afternoon when Brett got home. What a great sound!
awwwww-- how precious!!! I love that age of discovery! :)
ReplyDeleteStanding, an exciting new adventure for sure!! I was reading through some of your other posts and was laughing when you said you'd get toys out for Moses, but he would find other household items to play with. That's exactly how Chesson is. He'll do anything to get to a remote control or the shelf under the coffee table. Who needs toys? ~ Glad he's feeling better!
ReplyDelete