Saturday, March 28, 2009

Can you see me NOW?

I wasn't tired. I tried to tell them. But no one would listen. Mommy and daddy put me in my crib, kissed me and told me good night. I didn't cry. I wasn't upset. I just wanted to play and for them to see me. So, I found that camera they keep to spy on me! They think they are so smart being able to look at me when I can't see them! I sure showed them when I took that camera down.

They thought it was funny. The first two times. But I had to push my limits! That's when dad came in and took that camera and put it on the WALL! Can you believe that! Mommy took these pictures. She got the idea from my friend Cameron's mommy. But Cameron is just sleeping in her pictures. What fun would that be?

3 comments:

  1. Moses, you are one smart little guy!! Good job keeping your mom and dad on their toes:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! What a smarty! I found your blog via Renee's after talking with you about the blogging world at the shower. You sure do have a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny Stella! He's one smart little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete