Saturday, March 28, 2009

Celebrating Baby Asher!


My dear sweet friend Renee is having a baby boy in June. Renee and I have been friends since college and I am super excited for her. Talk about one prepared mother, Renee has been bargain hunting and getting her nursery ready for weeks. Today I attended a baby shower for little Asher at Coquette in Raleigh. It was SO good to see Renee and lots of other friends from college (we did miss you Anne and Erin!).

Renee has done a lot of research about organic products and is also going to use cloth diapers. I am so proud of her! I am way too scared to even try and I think my husband might vote me out of the house. She got lots of cute stuff to add to her already well stocked nursery. Can't wait to meet Baby Asher!

1 comment:

  1. awww stells.. you blogged about me... love it. thak you so much for coming and for your extremely generous and thoughtful gift. I cant wait for my little man to get here so I can dress him in all his monogrammed onsies and take photos and put them on the blog hahahaha. It was great to see you Brett and Moses. Man he is so grown up already and so stinkin cute! Love ya lots...

    ReplyDelete