Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello out there


Hey guys, it's Moses! I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love this standing thing. I can see all sorts of stuff! A few days ago, I figured out how to look at my doggie Riley. She has a whole back yard to play in! I can see it when I stand up and look out the back door. I have also learned how to hang on to my new play yard mommy and daddy got me. Mommy has even caught me trying to climb it. Daddy calls my play yard "baby jail" but I like it just fine for now. I have lots of toys in here and when mommy needs a few minutes to do something I can play just fine. I sometimes even talk to myself and hum a little tune. I do like it best when people climb in and play with me. I do wish could get to those cords and remotes and stuff. Maybe I will figure out how to get to them soon!

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! I found GREAT things at the consignment sale...umbrella stroller, play table, and lots of clothes:o) ~ Thanks for giving me the scoop.

    ReplyDelete