As far as what else is new, I went to Kidz Stuff Consignment sale at our church. Happy does not even begin to describe how I was when I left. I was the fourth person in line and it really wasn't overly crowded. The clothes were GREAT! I think I picked up every smocked outfit they had in his size! I was also able to get some polos and a few toys that I he loves already. I just wish I could have found an Easter outfit! I guess I will have to keep looking.
We were finally able to return to playgroup Friday after missing some time due to that croupy cold. Moses was happy to see his pals and so was I! Afterwards Laurie and Anna Grace went back to the sale with us. It was weird going through the little girl stuff with her.
Saturday was a busy one as well. I had to work Jr. Visitation Day at Meredith College. It is always a lot of fun to meet with the girls that are thinking of coming to Meredith. While I was there, Brett took Moses to visit Will and Katherine. Afterwards, we had a nice family lunch at Wildflour Pizza YUM! Later that afternoon we went to a couples baby shower for Brett's cousin Nina and her husband Leighton. Moses will soon have another playmate! Baby Bostic will be here in about three weeks. I just hope she can hold on until the shower I have planned for her 10 days before her due date. EEEK! P.S. See how great she looks!
No comments:
Post a Comment