It's a girl! Lila Dae Bostic made her debut on April 17, 2009 a little after 8pm. She weighed in at 6lbs and is 20 inches long. Had a little scare for a bit with the cord being around her neck, but she is doing well now! She is just too cute! She looks like Nina from the nose up and has Leighton's lips and chin. Nina is doing awesome and everyone is just thrilled that Leighton has a little girl to keep him in line. Nina and I are so excited that we get to raise these little rascals together. In fact, they are exactly eight months and one hour apart! (P.S. I think I was a little scared holding such a small baby after Moses. It was SUCH as difference.)
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Lila Dae Bostic has arrived!
It's a girl! Lila Dae Bostic made her debut on April 17, 2009 a little after 8pm. She weighed in at 6lbs and is 20 inches long. Had a little scare for a bit with the cord being around her neck, but she is doing well now! She is just too cute! She looks like Nina from the nose up and has Leighton's lips and chin. Nina is doing awesome and everyone is just thrilled that Leighton has a little girl to keep him in line. Nina and I are so excited that we get to raise these little rascals together. In fact, they are exactly eight months and one hour apart! (P.S. I think I was a little scared holding such a small baby after Moses. It was SUCH as difference.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment