- He is a champion crawler
- He is "cruising" which basically means standing and and inching his way across furniture.
- Eating new table foods. Trying some potatoes, toast, Cheerios and whatever I can think of.
- He is trying to climb everything.
- He can reach for the person he wants to go to.
- He is a world class flirt.
- To say that he is into everything is an understatement.
- Still loves his applesauce! Can be picky sometimes but has been receptive to trying new things as far as food.
- Very well behaved when sitting in our laps.
- Does well in the nursery at church.
- Can say dadada (sometimes daddy), mamamama, bababababa, lalalalala, gagagaga.
- He can "mouth" papa (Which makes my father absolutely thrilled).
Basically he is a little acrobat. Friday, I went to Target. He was sitting in the cart exactly as he should and buckled in. I take my bag and put it in the car and turn back to see him STANDING facing the OPPOSITE way trying to retrieve his pacifier...still with the strap around his waist/back. Every time I leave the house, I think someone is going to see one of his trick and report me to social services! Let's see what the next month brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment