I have blogged about this before, but this time I have a photo! Brett's favorite sandwich in all the world, the Ultimate grilled cheese. Before we could even get to EI, Brett was going on about how we had to go to the NY Deli in AB to get his sandwich. It doesn't take much arm twisting from me. Don't you just love the zen look on his face? I see a lot of beach in our future!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Papa's Birthday and Boating Buddies!
What an awesome weekend! Perfect weather and a perfect location. Our little family packed up Thursday afternoon and headed to my parent's house in Emerald Isle. We hadn't been able to visit in several weeks because they had been renovating. Dad had not even had time to take the boat out this spring because of all of the work so we were all itching to go for a ride. It was the first time we had taken Moses out and we were all very excited! It's a lot of gear to keep him safe from the water and the rays. He looked very cool though!

Papa also had to take Moses to get his lifetime sportsman license. This means he has a lifetime hunting and fishing license. He is very well prepared for lots of trips with Daddy and Papa to catch the big one!
Moses also learned that Mimi and Papa's house has lots of fun things to get into. He was especially fond of the newspaper box. Since mom has not gotten her rugs yet, they also played train with a towel an empty laundry basket. I do not think I have ever seen him sit so still! He even crawled all over their dog Sunny who just let him do as he pleased. Our sweet Riley dog doesn't do enough sleeping to let him play like that!
And Papa's gift? Well when went to lunch on Friday Moses started saying Papa! Talk about one happy grandfather. His vocabulary really started to come out this weekend. He says "hey" a lot and tries to wave. He'll also babble "bye bye", "mama" and "dada." Occasionally I think I hear him saying "up" when he stands. We listened to him all weekend just jabber away. We also have noticed that he has really gotten tall as well!
I have blogged about this before, but this time I have a photo! Brett's favorite sandwich in all the world, the Ultimate grilled cheese. Before we could even get to EI, Brett was going on about how we had to go to the NY Deli in AB to get his sandwich. It doesn't take much arm twisting from me. Don't you just love the zen look on his face? I see a lot of beach in our future!
I have blogged about this before, but this time I have a photo! Brett's favorite sandwich in all the world, the Ultimate grilled cheese. Before we could even get to EI, Brett was going on about how we had to go to the NY Deli in AB to get his sandwich. It doesn't take much arm twisting from me. Don't you just love the zen look on his face? I see a lot of beach in our future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment