It was so nice to be at my parents. They were working, but we snuck in a lot of time together. Moses and I took walks, went to the park, and broke in the new hardwood floors! My parents have been remodeling so they had a lot of workmen in and out. They definitely kept Moses entertained. He would stand in front of the glass door and watch. He would beat on it and wave and blow bubbles. I gave him his toy hammer and he showed it to them. I think they enjoyed him a lot as well. 
We came back on Saturday afternoon. Brett was VERY happy to see us. I had a great Mother's Day. Brett and Moses got me a new pair of sunglasses and my parents treated me to a nice lunch before we left. When I got home I had sweet cards from friends and family to great me. It was greet! Being Moses' mother is the best thing in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment