Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nine Months Old!!


If eight was great, nine is just fine! Every day it is something new and usually funny. My favorite new thing Moses is doing is "dancing." When he hears music he will starting bouncing up and down and/or beating on something. He usually does this in restaurants when he hears the music they are playing. He has also become quite the flirt. He loves making new friends wherever he goes.


Moses is definitely getting more independent. He insists on eating mainly things he can feed himself like toast, sweet potatoes, fruit, veggies and some chicken. I think he is really over baby food. He even tried a cheese quesdilla this weekend! Moses also has started to very briefly let go and stand some one his own. He only does it about once or twice a day.


We are also hearing a lot of words from the little guy. His most used word is "mama" followed closely by "dada." He can also say hey, up, and bye bye and or course my dad's favorite Papa! Moses' top teeth have both broken through and are SLOWLY coming down. I have never heard of teeth coming down so slowly. I can also see one coming in next to his bottom teeth.


He also has a new sleeping companion named Rocky. Rocky is a "lovey" that is a little brown dog that was given to him by our friend John Rock. Sleeping has actually been adjusted due to Moses tendency to always wake up at 6am no matter what time we put him to bed. So now we put him down around 6pm. I kid you not, he goes down like a light at this time.


I am sure I am forgetting something but life is quite a whirlwind chasing after him right now. We are so lucky to have such a good, sweet boy as our son. He is the best little boy in the world as far as we are concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment