Nothing much out of the ordinary this week. We've been trucking along with our usual schedule with some lunch dates thrown in for fun. We have started a new routine when Brett gets home. Moses loves to dance so we will usually put on some music and let him go to town. It is so funny to watch him stop and bounce to the music. He has also started to "sing" along. He usually hums his own little tune, but we have had one or two instances where he'll repeat a "oohh" or something else EXACTLY how the song was sung. It is hysterical!
Hopefully this weekend I can upload all the videos I've been talking about because...we are getting a MAC Powerbook!!! We are taking advantage of tax free weekend and Brett's Cisco discount (a total of about 14%!) to make this big purchase. I am really excited/nervous about it. I know I will be able to do so much more with pictures and videos but they work so differently than a PC. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment